Procter & Gamble R&D – Fulltime - Laboratory Researcher (Bachelor) – Brussels, Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
What does it take to come up with some of the world’s most well-known brands? Well, a whole lot of science, to start. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers who use products like Gillette, Dash, Swiffer and Pampers every single day. We’re talking big innovations, small bets, cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen. We are looking for Bachelor graduates to join us in our Brussels Innovation Center (located in Strombeek-Bever).
Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind our products? Do you want to make an impact on products that affect consumers around the world? Then apply today to learn more about the opportunities for you at P&G!We have opportunities in the the following areas: Product Research (consumer insights), Process Development (technology upgrades), Product Design (formula improvements) and Packaging (packaging optimization).
As a Researcher, you will:
- Perform established test procedures in a lab, a pilot plant or with consumers to test new hypotheses, new product formulas or new product designs
- Generate and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation
- Communicate results to your manager and other team members, making special note of unexpected observations.
What P&G offers:
- Support from your manager and team
- Get your own project(s) as of the beginning,with a lot of autonomy on how you plan your work
- An opportunity to put your technical skills to work on challenging problems
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job coaching
- Flexible work arrangements.
Junior profiles with maximum 5 years of working experience. * Students with a Bachelor Degree (in STEM disciplines), that graduated from Universities of Applied Science, Hogeschool or Haute Ecole; * People with passion for creativity and innovation; * An autonomous person, who has a real teamwork spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Job: Research & Development
Title: R&D – Fulltime - Laboratory Researcher (Bachelor) – Brussels, Belgium
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: RND00003575