Cardinal Health Quality and Regulatory Project Manager in Brussels, Belgium
What Reg Affairs Manufacturing FDA contributes to Cardinal Health
Regulatory Affairs Manufacturing (FDA) is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing regulatory strategies for products that require government approval.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.