ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Project Manager in Brussels, Belgium
Who we are:
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across Europe. Mostra offers a wide range of services such as audiovisual production, creation of publications, organisation of events, media relations, development of websites, multilingual translations, etc.
Who we re looking for:
We are looking for a freelance Project Manager to join our Novacomm team on a part time basis starting from September.
What you ll get to do:
- Responsible for scoping, designing and executing communication projects.
- Plans project and allocates resources according to clients requests, defines work packages, reviews the project deliverables, ensures quality control, risk analysis as well as management and follow-up.
- Leads problem resolution.
- Participates in working groups and progress meetings.
- Manages the project budget, schedule and resources.
- Communicates progress, risks and potential changes in scope to all stakeholders.
- Assesses project change requests and coordinates change management.
- Ensures that the deliverables fulfil the business requirements of the project.
- Oversees quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Provides effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are What you'll need to succeed:
- University level education
- At least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies. Knowledge of PRINCE2 would a plus.
- Experience on crisis communication and communication strategy work .
- Good reporting methods.
- Ability to deliver presentations.
- Good communication skills.
- Focus on the user/customer.
- Capability of working in an lnternatlonal/multli cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience In team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those In other disciplines and functions.
- Leadership capability.
- Copyright management.
- English: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1). French is an asset.
Requisition ID: /1700002624/