ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Junior Consultant in Brussels, Belgium
ICF (www.icf.com)is a consultancy firm with offices inBrussels, the UK, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, regulators andinternational institutions solve complex problems by developing innovativesolutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. Working at ICF meansapplying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solvethe leading issues of our day. We believe in excellence, collaboration, mutualrespect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
As aJunior Consultant, you will beresponsible for contributing to the development and delivery of accurate,timely, and high quality products and services. You will be working on multipleprojects and interact with all levels of staff, working on research, evaluationand impact assessment projects within the policy framework of the EuropeanCommission.
Ideally,you will have gained relevant work experience in an EU Consulting environment,in order to contribute effectively to a wide variety of projects across theEuropean public policy agenda particularly assignments for the EuropeanCommission. For this post in return, we will provide you with the support andtraining to enable you to develop your public policy consultancy and analyticalskills. We will provide an environment where your intellectual and practicalabilities are enhanced in a positive and challenging way.
What you ll get to do** * Provides high quality research and data collection, conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis, and assist in report writing and presentations for a range of clients. * Contributes towards the preparation of tenders for the European Commission, governments and private sector clients. * Works closely with other members of project teams to achieve established goals. * Accompanying colleagues on site-visits. * Build and maintains relationships with a range of key clients in this field. * Manages work within quality, time and budget constraints. * Assists in the marketing of the company at client meetings, events and networking groups through presentation of papers on pertinent topics. * Conducts interviews and arranges focus groups.
What you'll need tosucceed:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines.
- Around 2 years relevant work experience
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills (Microsoft applications)
- Exceptional research and writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills.
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of policy framework of the European Commission,
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Other European languages
- Experience of working for the European Commission an advantage.
- Highly developed and interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- Ability to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and achieve challenging targets. Professional Skills
- Ability to lead and work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do approach is a problem solver and team player You will have:
ICF offersan excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, andfosters a highly skilled, energised and empowered workforce.
Readyto make your mark as part of our highly skilled, energised and empowered team?Then please submit your CV and covering letter.
For alisting of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Centre atwww.icf.com/careers/
Requisition ID: /1700002322/