Marriott Human Resources Internship in Brussels, Belgium
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel Human Resources and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.
During the 4 to 10 months of your internship, you will have the opportunity of acquiring responsibilities and developing your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assisting the HR team in their daily tasks,
- Taking care of employees and managers requests,
- Ensuring a good internal communication and planning of internal events ( Associate Appreciation Week , Saint Nicolas, Teambuildings, various Sports Events...),
- Taking part in the onboarding process of newly hired associates,
- Establishing contracts and declare casual workers,
... This list is non exhaustive!
Availability as from mid-August 2017
Internship convention signed by your school
You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
We are looking for someone who is autonomous, takes initiatives, is discrete, creative and friendly.
English and French are a must.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word) is a plus.
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Discount to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Please send your CV's and motivation letters to Aude Vaillard:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Management Development Programs/Intern
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 170018UY