Marriott Food and Beverage Internship in Brussels, Belgium
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Food and Beverage operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Helping and supporting the Chef De Rang and Restaurant Manager to an all-around high standard of service of food and beverage
- Participating to the different daily services: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Doing to the room-service
- Helping the Banquet team in the mise en place
... This list is non exhaustive!
Availability as soon as possible
Internship convention signed by your school
You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
Friendly, outgoing, can-do personality
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Discount to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Please send your CV's and motivation letters to Aude vaillard:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Management Development Programs/Intern
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 170018VV