Procter & Gamble Engineering Internship 2018 in Brussels, Belgium – Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineer (m/f/x) in Brussels, Belgium
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Then an Engineering Internship in our Innovation Center in Brussels might be the right place for you to gain this experience! Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities. You will be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant-control systems and smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
Our internship program generally runs for12weeks (3 months) in thesummerbreak (July-September),however we are also open to internships forlongerperiods(upto1year)startingatdifferenttimesduringtheyear.
We offer internships for European Engineering students (m/f/x). It is the perfect opportunity for a mutual trial: a chance for you to acquire industrial experience and experience what it would be like to work at P&G, and for us to assess if there is a mutual match. During your internship, you will be responsible from day 1 for your own project(s) that will involve one or more of the following:
• Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives;
• Study technical feasibility using high-end computer modeling and simulation;
• Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
• Design, develop and procure new processing equipment;
• Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
• Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your internship project gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills, while developing your leadership skills. You will have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will be expected to share updates and the results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams, while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate training.
What we offer
• A wide range ofchallenging engineering projectsin one of the most influential companies in the world;
• An opportunity for you to develop and deliverstate of the art technologiessupported by multi-million capital investments;
• Travel opportunitiesto the project location to see your design come to life;
• Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop;
• Dynamicandrespectfulinternational workenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
• On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an*attractive remuneration package. *
*What we look for: *
• Engineering students at University Master or PhD Level in Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineering or similar with good academic results; • Enrolled at university throughout the internship;
• Finishing their Master degree or PhD before the end of 2019;
• Available for a minimum of 12 weeks;
• EU citizen, EFTA citizen, with valid EU study visa or with valid EU work permit;
• In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Title: Engineering Internship 2018 in Brussels, Belgium – Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineer (m/f/x)
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: ENG00001977