Marriott Accounting Internship in Brussels, Belgium
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you re in the right place. You ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That s why we re not just looking for anyone. We re looking for someone like you.
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Accounting and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
- Assist in sending invoices and collection of funds
- Assist with Credit Card sending and collection
- Assist in the supervision of the billing at all Departments
- Assist in keeping proper records of all amounts due to the hotel from guests, concessionaires and tenants, as well as any sundry accounts (incl. employees' accounts) and to render the invoices and the statements of such accounts on a regular timely basis.
- Assist in the control of the extension of credit to hotel guests and customers in order to prevent losses, and the collection of overdue accounts. In addition he has the responsibility to control the compliance of all functional areas to the hotel s credit policy.
Availability as soon as possible!
Internship convention signed by your school
You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
Very good command of English
Rigorous, autonomous, friendly
As benefits, you will have:
Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
Discounts to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Please send your CV's and motivation letters to Aude Vaillard:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Management Development Programs/Intern
Organization: Renaissance Hotels
Requisition ID: 170018W4