Hilton Restaurant & Bar Manager in Antwerp, Belgium
A Restaurant & Bar Manager is responsible for managing the "Brasserie Flo" operations to deliver financial results in line with the budget expectations and provide excellent Guest experience while training and coaching staff.
The "Brasserie Flo" is serving creative French-Belgian cuisine inclusive a variety of "Fruits de Mer" at the sea food counter.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant & Bar Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations, inclusief breakfast for hotel guests, to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A Restaurant & Bar Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the Restaurant operations on the field
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and set personal development goals
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Availability during weekend due to main business activities
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area, experience in high qualified Restaurant
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Fluent in Dutch/Flemish and English, French and/or German is an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Restaurant & Bar Manager
Requisition ID: HOT0454F