Cigna Leadership Traineeship International Organisations in Antwerp, Belgium
Leadership Traineeship IO
Our Leadership Traineeship Program helps prepare talented graduates for an engaging career at Cigna. They feature on- and off-the-job learning as well as mentoring and networking opportunities geared to a specific business. As a participant in our program, you will:
• Prepare for a leadership role (as a manager or as a specialist) in one of our key departments:
-Client Management & Sales,
-Staff department (Finance, Human Resources, IT, Marketing)
• Learn about Cigna’s strategy, vision, guiding principles and core business capabilities
• Get an in-depth look at the insurance and health benefits services industry
• Benefit from business-specific training that gives you the necessary technical skills to be effective in your role
• Develop your leadership, communications and interpersonal skills
• Start building a network among peers, recent graduates and experienced professionals from across the firm.
Our Leadership Traineeship Program is an intensive 18 month rotational program, containing 3 short term assignments of 6 months in different business units completed by an induction training program.
The short term assignments are managed by the Talent Manager who decides together with the trainee which assignment is most suited. After 18 months the entire program is evaluated by the Talent Manager who will coach and assist you to find your first function.
We will offer stimulating, exciting and relevant experiences. We want to develop well-rounded leaders, so you will be immersed in various functional areas of the company, learning about the industry from the ground up through a variety of hands-on assignments.
You will also get exposure to Senior Management to link their experiences back to company strategy. This will happen during training, network activities or designated development activities.
We’re looking for ambitious recentuniversity graduates (maximum 2 years graduated) with high amounts of drive,integrity and intercultural sensitivity.
A first master degree (Business,Law, Finance or Medicine) completed with an additional master or an MBA andachieved with very strong academic results.
You communicate fluently (bothwritten and spoken) in English, French and another European language.
A first international experienceduring your academic curriculum is a must.
You have a highly adaptable andflexible attitude.
Primary Location: Antwerp-Belgium
Work Locations: Cigna International Health Svc Antwerp 2140
Job: Sales-Sales Supp & Client Svcs
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2017, 2:53:00 AM