EY Project / Program Manager Advisory – Banking / Insurance in All, Belgium
Title: Project / Program Manager Advisory – Banking / Insurance
Job Number: BRU000QQ
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in the sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation. Evolving customer demands, new technologies and new service models are more than ever pushing traditional financial services providers out of their comfort zone, and even redefining the entire industry.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future.
The matters we cover
Performance management, finance transformation, regulatory reporting, functional analysis & business process re-engineering.
Business & solution architecture, business process design for the digitization of core processes, digital transformation, project/program management, business and IT alignment of digital driven business initiatives, and design & improvement of digital operating models.
We are looking for capable, experienced project / program managers, to run complex programs and manage stakeholders’ expectations, taking into account the boundaries set. The Project / Program Manager has the end responsibility for the successful delivery of projects and programs by managing scope, timeline, budget, resources, change & communication, risk & issues, Governance and reporting towards Management.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Strong academic background (Master degree in business administration, commercial, economics, civil engineering, etc.);
• Relevant professional experience, including minimum 5 years as project/program manager
• Thorough knowledge of the financial industry
• Proven track record of successfully delivered projects / programs
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Stakeholder management capabilities, with regular exposure to C-Suite & middle management level
• Exceptional organizational and planning capabilities
• In-depth knowledge of at least one main project management methodology: PMI, Prince2, Agile/Scrum
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Fluency in Dutch and / or French, with proficient business English
What working at EY offers
• You will be part of a leading global professional services firm
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and access to new technologies and innovative equipment
• We offer you the opportunity to make your mark on the financial services industry in the context of an international firm, working cross borders
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements , and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status..
About EY Financial Services
Finance fuels our lives. No other sector can touch so many people or shape so many futures. That’s why at EY we employ over 12,000 talented individuals across our EMEIA region (Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa ), who focus on the financial sector and nothing else. In fact, we are the only major professional services organization to have a fully integrated financial services team across industry and service lines.
We have built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
Our markets: Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics (joining July 2017), Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
Our sectors: Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today .