EY Distribution Strategy & Transformation Consultants – Financial Services in All, Belgium
Title: Distribution Strategy & Transformation Consultants – Financial Services
Job Number: BRU000PK
Within the EY Financial Services practice, which counts over 400 professionals in Belgium, we are growing the Strategy, Customer & Operations specialism. The teams in the EMEIA area include alumni from McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Booz&Co, Mercer Oliver Wyman, Roland Berger and other strategy houses, making us one of the largest such practices in Europe, and an unrivalled place to grow something of your own.
The matters we cover
Our proposition is truly distinctive to that of the traditional strategy houses, in the sense that we focus on the end-to-end strategic transformation agenda – delivering value to clients from strategy to execution - whether the topic is digital or regulatory driven or otherwise.
We leverage the full extent of our know-how into a multi-disciplinary approach, across not only strategy and operations, but also M&A, risk, regulatory, legal, accounting, tax, IT, data & analytics, actuarial, cybersecurity, etc.
We are currently looking for professionals at various levels, with previous consulting experience and exposure to the financial services industry, passionate about further developing these capabilities.
You will support our clients in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management) in the course of strategic decisions and major transformation programs.
You anticipate on industry developments, map potential risks, identify concrete improvement levers and design optimal approaches, translating them into compelling recommendations and tangible impact for our clients.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include :
• Assess performance of existing distribution models and derive implication of digital transformations in the financial sector
• Design target operating models on distribution related topics (e.g., network planning, multi/omni-channel, optimization of branch operations, branch redeployment, etc.)
• Diagnose current performance of sales-related KPIs (e.g., churn, conversion, up and X-sell, client satisfaction, …) and identify improvement levers
• Define suitable sales formats to support strategic objectives
• Optimize sales processes to improve overall performance, ensure compliance with the risk framework and increase client-centricity
• Gather relevant customer insights through close collaboration with EY’s internal Data & Analytics team.
• Further develop a strong international network within EY EMEIA Financial Services.
• Masters or equivalent degree.
• Professional experience in relevant domains (e.g., network animation, sales effectiveness, sales support team, …) in the financial sector.
• Ability to link salesforce design related topics with business strategy and customer experience.
• Solid experience in the financial services industry is a must.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Intellectually curious and entrepreneurial, with the ability to work autonomously.
• Able to keep calm under pressure and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English, and French or Dutch, with at least solid understanding of the other language.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about their work
• We offer you the opportunity to make your mark on the financial services industry in the context of an international and mobile team, working cross borders
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
• We will support you to ‘learn on the job’ from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements , and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.