EY Digital Transformation – Insurance in All, Belgium
Title: Digital Transformation – Insurance
Job Number: BRU000OZ
The insurance sector is experiencing a tremendous upheaval nowadays, with insurance companies facing numerous challenges, and struggling to find their direction and safeguard their future. Evolving customer demands, new technologies and new service models are more than ever pushing traditional insurers out of their comfort zone, and even redefining the entire industry.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the insurance sector of the future.
The matters we cover
Business & solution architecture, business process design for the digitization of core insurance processes, digital transformation, project/program management, business and IT alignment of digital driven business initiatives, and design & improvement of digital operating models.
We are looking for capable, motivated professionals at various levels
• Senior Consultant (2 – 5 years of experience)
• Manager (5 – 8 years of experience)
• Senior Manager (8 – 12 years of experience)
As an Insurance - Digital consultant, you will be involved in Innovative Digitalization and business & IT transformation projects dealing with matters such as:
• (Re-)design of operating models in order for our clients to realize their digital roadmap
• Business / IT alignment of digital driven business initiatives
• Digital transformation in an agile context
• Business / solution architecture for digital (transformation) projects
• Business requirements definition & business process design for the digitization of processes
• Active support of functional analysts Robotics through automation
• Coordinating the creative design and prototyping of digital products
• (Legacy) back-end / (digital) front-end alignment and rapid application development.
Depending on your experience and level of the role, your responsibilities will include :
• Successfully participate in and/or lead digital advisory engagements
• Contribute to the development of digital solutions
• Follow-up and analyze new trends and evolutions within the digital insurance landscape
• Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory and with other service lines across the organization
• Participate in business development initiatives and build relationships within the market
• Develop people through effectively supervising and mentoring staff
• Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training IT Advisory professionals
To qualify for the role you must have
• Master degree in a relevant field (business/commercial/civil engineering, computer science, etc.)
• Experience in consulting, or in a relevant operational role (e.g. analyst, process owner, project manager, software engineer, etc.) in the insurance sector
• Expertise in non-life insurance functional domains, such as: Distribution, Product development, Underwriting, Policy administration, Claims management or Collections.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Analytical skills
• A keen interest in new technologies
• Knowledge of some actual key themes in the sector, such as digital initiatives (e.g. telematics, Robotics, fraud detection and prevention)
• Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with proficient business English
What working at EY offers
• You will join a growing team genuinely passionate about their work, within a leading global professional services firm
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.