EY Delivery Manager – Business Intelligence (Financial Services) in All, Belgium
Title: Delivery Manager – Business Intelligence (Financial Services)
Job Number: BRU000O0
The EY Financial Services Data & Analytics (DnA) team in Belgium is continuing to grow and develop unique advisory propositions aligned to the market needs and demands. We are currently looking for a capable senior executive to step into the role of Delivery Manager Business Intelligence, to lead & successfully deliver data-related business & IT transformation projects in the financial sector. Joining EY’s DnA team in this exciting period will offer a huge variety of challenges, and the opportunity to make an impact on our clients’ businesses and your professional career.
The DnA practice works collaboratively with our clients in the financial sector to enhance their ability to use and interpret data, and develop their own enhanced information management capabilities to support better decision making.
The key matters we cover
• Business intelligence & Big Data project delivery
• Information delivery management - including data governance, data quality and architecture
• Business value creation and performance improvement for marketing, risk and operations
In order to be successful, you will apply your knowledge and experience to deliver key projects, build valuable relationships both within EY and with clients, and develop strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
The finest consultants in the DnA field will prosper and thrive at EY. To succeed, you will need to have the right attitude and work ethics, as well as:
• Master degree in a relevant field (computer science, business/commercial/civil engineering, etc.) or equivalent by experience
• Extensive experience (10 - 15 years) in a similar delivery role
• Solid understanding of the principles of Enterprise Intelligence & Data Management (Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Analytics, Data Modelling) / Data warehousing (ETL, relational DB, datamarts), and how they translate into specific solutions for the financial services industry
• Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills
• The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
• Awareness of emerging issues, industry practices and new technologies
• A passion for making a difference, and a desire to build a career within a professional services firm
• Sector-specific knowledge in the financial industry is a major asset
In addition, the following skills would be welcomed:
• Agile experience (ideally SCRUM)
• Project Management experience or qualifications (e.g. Prince2).
Tasks & responsibilities:
• You lead and deliver successfully Business Intelligence engagements for our clients in the financial sector
• You manage all important aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking financials, and monitoring deliverables
• You develop people through supervising and coaching staff
• You build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory and with other service lines across the organization
• You contribute to winning new engagements in the market.
If you think you can meet the challenges of a focused consulting firm, understand how to lead large engagements, and work in the complex financial services sector, our DnA team is looking forward to hearing from you.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a team of financial services experts, who deploy leading solutions within a leading, global professional services firm
• You will get support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and access to the best technologies and innovative equipment
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you!
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality. Build your legacy with us. Apply today.