EY Consultants Digital Transformation – Banking / Insurance (fluent in Dutch or French) in All, Belgium
Title: Consultants Digital Transformation – Banking / Insurance (fluent in Dutch or French)
Job Number: BRU000PI
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in the sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation. Evolving customer demands, new technologies and new service models are more than ever pushing traditional financial services providers out of their comfort zone, and even redefining the entire industry.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future.
The Advisory practice at EY Belgium, Financial Services division is counting over 250 consultants delivering projects for our clients in the financial industry. In order to meet our clients’ needs in the digital space, we are looking for consultants with experience / interest in the financial sector, who will take the role of trusted advisor and work as digital analysts on strategic projects in banking or insurance .
These opportunities are open for professionals with relevant experience (1 – 5 years) in business consulting / business analysis, ideally with a first exposure to the banking or insurance industry.
Some of the topics we cover :
• Business process design for the digitization of core banking & insurance processes
• (Re-)design of operating models in order for our clients to realize their digital roadmap
• Business / IT alignment of digitally-driven business initiatives
• Digital transformation in an agile context
• Business / solution architecture for digital (transformation) projects
• Active support of functional analysts Robotics through automation
• Coordinating the creative design and prototyping of digital products
• (Legacy) back-end / (digital) front-end alignment and rapid application development.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate business/IT alignment on technology driven initiatives
• Identify and capture business requirements, and translate them into specific solutions
• Help define new (digital) operating models
The skills and qualifications we are looking for :
• Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
• Experience in consulting, or in a relevant operational role (e.g. analyst, process owner, project manager, software engineer, etc.) in the banking or insurance sector
• Excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Eagerness to learn more about the banking industry in Belgium and beyond
• Excellent analytical skills
• Solid communication and presentation skills.
• Certifications such as Agile, ITIL, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies are an asset.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about their work
• We offer you the opportunity to make your mark on the financial services industry in the context of an international and mobile team, working cross borders
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
• We will support you to ‘learn on the job’ from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements , and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
Finance fuels our lives. No other sector can touch so many people or shape so many futures. That’s why at EY we employ over 12,000 talented individuals across our EMEIA region (Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa ), who focus on the financial sector and nothing else. In fact, we are the only major professional services organization to have a fully integrated financial services team across industry and service lines.
We have built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
Our markets: Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics (joining July 2017), Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
Our sectors: Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today